Board of Trustees Goals - 2010-2011 School Year
- The Corvallis School District will continue to advocate for adequate funding for schools at the local, state and federal levels.
- The Corvallis School District will continue to study issues related to energy conservation in the district.
- The Corvallis School District will continue to formulate and refine its Technology Program.
- The Corvallis School District will implement Year two goals specified in the recently developed Corvallis School District Extra and Co Curricular Activities 5 Year Plan.
- The Corvallis School District will continue to formulate a Facility Master Plan.
- Ensure that the goals established by Counseling/Administrative Team in relation to Drug and Alcohol Use and Abuse are reviewed on an annual basis and implemented.
- Ensure that the 5 Year Planning Committee continues to meet to implement established goals.
- Ensure that the results of the Measured Progress CRT are reported to the board, staff and community as required by the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Ensure that administrative recommendations regarding better ways to safeguard the district campus in eliminating vandalism and theft are implemented and longitudinal data comparisons are completed.