The Corvallis Schools Foundation works with Corvallis teachers and administrators to identify programs and projects needing financial support. The Foundation's focus is to supplement funding for opportunities that fall outside of the School District's routine budget, rather than supplant funds the District normally would provide Some of the Foundation's accomplishments include those listed below.
- Endowment Fund: The interest earned on donations to the Irrevocable, Permanent Endowment Fund can be used to support projects approved by the Foundation Board. All donations to the Fund remain invested - only the interest may be used.
- Robotics Team: The Foundation has provided funds to help the High School Robotics Team purchase materials needed to build the Team's robot for the FIRST Robotics Competition.
- Library Mini-Theater: In conjunction with the School District, the Foundation is working to renovate the old high school library to create a mini-theater. Foundation assistance includes the purchase of a state-of-the-art sound system, theater lighting and light board, and comfortable seating. The Mini-Theater is designed to provide an intimate performance and rehearsal space for theatrical productions, lectures, musical ensembles and choirs, and film viewing as well as a meeting space. To date, it has provided a stage for the Montana Repertory Theater, local authors, and guest lecturers as well as rehearsal space for student presentations and productions. In addition, it is used routinely for student and faculty meetings and events, such as the Knowledge Master Open competition, Living Biographies, staff inservice workshops, and community meetings.
- Life Skills Room: Following the 1998 fire in the Middle School, the Foundation raised funds for the construction and equipping of a Life Skills Room as part of the post-fire reconstruction. This room serves 60 - 70 middle and high school students annually. These students range from the severely handicapped to individuals needing small group or individual academic assistance. It includes a handicapped accessible kitchen and laundry for teaching basic living skills, a private area for personal hygiene and addressing special health needs, open space for physical therapy, work space for academic activities, and two computer stations.
- Fire Recovery Fund: Donations to this fund following the fire in the Middle School were used to replace Middle School library materials and to upgrade the Middle School art room.
- Strength Training Equipment: Through the fundraising efforts of a local volunteer, the Foundation purchased five pieces of equipment for the strength-training program.
- Scholarships for Corvallis High School graduates:
- Marty Litvin Scholarship
- Alma Hayes Memorial Scholarship (art)
- Citizens State Bank/Montana Bankers Education Foundation Scholarship
- Julie Huls Zsupnik Art Scholarship